To mark one year since the 2021 Holyrood elections, the Scottish Election Study will be hosting a series of data launches, analyses and events on the week of May 9th 2022.
The week’s schedule is as follows:
- Monday 9th – Panel survey dataset release
- Tuesday 10th – Holyrood election report launch and Stevenson Trust event: “Some State? Evidence from the 2021 Scottish Election Study” (6PM, remote)
- Wednesday 11th – Inaugural Scottish Election Study Annual Lecture: “How Radical is Scotland” by Prof. James Mitchell (6PM, in person, Royal Society of Edinburgh)
- Thursday 12th – SCOOP December and March data release
- Friday 13th – Guest blog post: “Investigating the motivations behind independence preferences in Scotland” by James Griffiths (University of Manchester)
We are also running a remote-only devolved elections summer school aimed at PhD students working on territorial issues on the 26th and 27th of May. The application deadline is the 16th. See the call for participants for more details.